Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Daily Nutritional Food Tracker


So just like mostly everyone else in the world, a goal this year is to eat healthier. I already workout 6 days a week, but my eating habits aren’t very good and I’m not getting enough of the healthy foods that are recommended daily. So I came up with the chart below and it really has helped me hold myself accountable and make sure I’m eating my daily doses of Veggies, Fruits, Grains, Dairy and Protein. But the chart below isn’t very cute and I have to print it out every week and forget. So I made the chart above, I printed it off at Costco (of course) , laminated it, and then just check off when I eat something healthy and write down how much water I drank that day with a dry erase marker. At the end of the week I’ll look it over, see how I did, whip it clean and start over.  I made this chart in a 8x11 and ordered it in a 8x12 from Coscto. My lamination sheets are only 9x11.4 or I would have gone a little bigger.
You can buy it here at my Etsy Shop for $2.00.

3 comments:

  1. so you get a better idea how active you actually are and if your not getting enough, Food Truck Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed it off at Costco (of course) , laminated it, Food Truck Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food Truck catering Like in order to squat from the notion, Waiting regarding extra name fresh Up-date besides when i with out a great doubt understand the Latest Distribute the wonderful enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete