Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stand Ye In Holy Places

The 2013's Theme for the YW is "Stand Ye in Holy Places". We (the YW leaders) saw this on this website, LOVED IT and wanted to print them off in a larger size (12x16) for all the Young Women, but the picture on Little Miss Suzy's site was only 72 pixels, in other words when I enlarged the photo it came out fuzzy. So I found the original picture on her site and did my own version (side note- Miss Suzy has a release form on her site just in case Costco or wherever you have them printed ask for it, I recommend that you print it off). We handed them out today and the YW seemed to really like them. I ordered them in 12x18 and they ONLY cost $2.99each at Costco. The picture's resolution is only 200 pixels on this site, for the free PDF file that is 600 pixel go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment