Saturday, September 10, 2011

Candy Poster Card


Made this for my AWESOME friend, it did take 3 posters and 30 candies. Had to change it up a bit, couldn't find 3 of the candies, but it still turned out cute.

Happy Birthday to my # U-NO Friend,
For your Birthday I wanted to give you a Trip to New YORK City for a shopping SPREE down 5th AVENUE with $100GRAND to buy a new diamond RING(pop) or a bunch of WHATCHAMACALITS!!! Maybe take in a SYMPHONY and hear a great SKOR!!! Maybe REFRESH (gum, I had to leave this line out, couldn't find this gum anywhere) at the spa. Or I thought about a FAST BREAK to MARS (believe it or not, I couldn't find this one) or an ORBIT (gum) around the MILKY WAY but that seemed NUTRAGEOUS. But the money slipped through my BUTTERFINGERs and my PAYDAY was ZERO. So instead I just want to TAKE 5 to say Happy Birthday!!!! Remember, today is your SPECIAL day and you deserve a FAST BREAK. There is no one in the MILKY WAY more important than you today!!!! You are a STARBURST in the sky. I wish you MOUNDS of EXTRA(gum) fun!!!! I hope this BIG HUNK of a candy card gives you some SNICKERS and CHUCKLES (couldn't find this one either)!!!!
Love your AIRHEAD, NERDY Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment