Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Broken Ankle and 3 Scrapbook Layouts

 This morning on my morning jog I fell and broke my left ankle. Above is RIGHT after I broke it.
 This is about 20 minutes after.
   And this is with my lovely new shoe.
 So, now that I HAVE to take it easy for 6 weeks I'll be doing so serious Scrapbooking. And since I'm only 4 years behind I guess this is the best time to get caught up. Above is My daughters, Brothers and Dad's birthday.
 My son's first haircut.
My other daughters 7th Birthday

2 comments:

  1. My ankle looks just like this but I can walk on it. Does that mean sprain and not broken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could walk on it at the time. I had to was a half a mile on it to get home. I would go to the doc. To me it is better to be safe than sorry.

      Delete