Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We Seek After These Things

I made these Temple Blocks for the YW in my Beehive class. Next years theme is 'Stand Ye in Holy Places', so I thought this would be a great Christmas gift. Below (2nd to the bottom) is the picture and I just bought a 4x2x12, cut it, sanded it, painted it, then glued the picture to it (I painted the blocks black, but they look green in the pictures). FYI, a 4x2 is NOT 4 inches by 2 inches, it's more like 3.5inch (I didn't know this till a friend told me, good thing before I printed off the pictures). I uploaded the original picture and ordered it from Costco in a 12x18 (the sheet of pictures on the WAY bottom with 9 pictures on it) the 12x18 ONLY cost $2.99 at Costco. In the picture below (the one for Costco) the resolution is only 200 pixels on this site, UPDATE: for go to my Etsy Shop here to buy the file for $1.00.  (the file second from the bottom.)







1 comment:

  1. Hi. Is there anyway I can get this picture? Our Mia maid class is doing a temple challenge and it would be great to give them this after they have completed it. Thank you. Please email me at lynsangels@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete